Saturday, September 23, 2006

Heroes

I stumbled upon this new series called Heroes starting in the US on NBC Sept 25 while I was perusing my son's latest installment of Civil War (a new Marvel comic series) - OK, OK, I admit it, I still read comics...

Anyway, take a look at the trailer. I think it's going to be a hit & will especially appeal to superhero/comic/scifi/fantasy fans & geeks (like me!). We need a bit of fantasy & optimism especially when we are bombarded daily by news of bombs & terrorists & coups & wars.

Let's hope Mediacorp brings it in.

2 comments:

Dr Oz bloke said...

Hey u read comics!

I was an avid comics reader/collector in the 80s and 90s.

So is Mark Millar's Civil war any good?

aliendoc said...

Yeah, going thru second childhood :)

I find the Civil War series rather confusing only because I haven't been keeping track of ALL the superheroes in the Marvel World. But it's a commendable effort to put together this massive storyline...the spin that has been generated around it has resulted in prices of certain issues skyrocketing!