of course, no trip to kl is complete without the ritual rounds of yummy hawker food (wantan mee, char kuay teow, mee yoke, chee cheong fun, hokkien mee all cooked in ways unique to kl)...i think my arteries are semi clogged from all the cholesterol i ingested over 3 days!!!
now that i am back, it's back to the overwhelming task of preparing for the move. add to the list of things to do(refer previous entry):
- choose furniture for housing (not easily done with pictures sent via email)
- get influenza shots for family (hep a & typhoid already done; don't think we are at risk for jap encephalitis nor rabies so will pass on that for now...will have to warn kids to stay away from stray animals & rabid looking humans!)
- get vital medical checkups done before leaving (ladies above 40, don't forget your annual mammograms!)
- sell furniture that we are not bringing with us (almost done - surprisingly, lots of takers for 2nd hand stuff)
- finish christmas shopping
note: no caps in this entry - quite liberating. maybe i should try no punctuations one day, but then it would probably be too hard to read. :)