Friday, January 01, 2021

Checking in, and checking out, 2020!

 Damn Covid.  What can one say about 2020 that hasn't already been said?  All I know is:

1) I miss being able to travel whenever/wherever I want to

2) I miss seeing my family and friends

3) I am thankful for our new home back in the USA

4) I am thankful that we have a home to hunker down in, unlike so many other who are suffering through this crisis

5) I am grateful that my family and friends and I remain healthy

6) I am supremely thankful that in a few weeks, a new administration will be taking over and I can stop feeling anxious and angry whenever I read the news or listen to a news clip about the shenanigans of the current president


Here's to a better year and hopefully the chance to see family and friends on the other side of the globe (or even this continent) again..... Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: