Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Traveling

I am amazed by the number of new buildings which have sprouted up in the last several months in Singapore. I visited last week & was astounded by the very new shopping malls along Orchard Road - ion, 313, Orchard Central, just to name a few. One wonders how much is too much?

Am now in Houston, Texas, visiting with my sister. Once again, one of the first things I do upon disembarking is to take a deep breathe of clean clear air, the likes of which I never see (or smell) in Beijing! The blueness of the skies here is hard to describe, & I will try to take pictures over the next 10 days & post them up when I can; as they say, pictures speak louder than words.

We just touched down several hours ago, & from the little I can see, Houston is flat & spread out! The Houston Rodeo, Rascal Flatts & John Mayer are some of the things I am looking forward to in the next 10 days that I am here! Will put pictures up, I promise!

No comments: